We are seeking an experienced Equipment hauling and End Dump Driver to support our Grande Prairie operations. The successful individual will have a valid Class 1 license with a minimum 3 experience with equipment hauling and 3 years End Dump Experience.
$ 90,000 – $ 120,000
Responsibilities and Duties:
The responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain an accurate and detailed electronic logbook in accordance with federal driving requirements
- Load and unload heavy equipment using low bed trailer and truck.
- Operate end dump trailer.
- Properly secure and inspect equipment and truck to ensure safe travel and load securement.
- Keep equipment clean and complete routine maintenance.
- Perform safe and effective operation of Heavy Equipment in the completion of projects across northern Alberta and BC.
- Operate equipment in a safe and effective manner to prevent the risk of injury and/or property damage.
- Work in adherence to safe work practices, procedures and work site or traffic laws.
Qualifications and Skills:
The individual in this role will have:
- Experienced lowbed and end dump trailer
- Performing pre and post trip inspection, logbooks & required paperwork
- Reside within Grande Prairie with a familiarity of local roads and worksites
- Commitment to working safely and following safety protocol
- Must be reliable, mature, punctual, motivated
- Strong detail orientation with computer skills
- Solid communication and customer service skills
- Work and/or travel in varied terrains, weather conditions and isolated locations
- Maintaining all tools and equipment to the required standards.
- Driving safely and professionally, obeying all traffic rules at all times.
- Participating fully in job observations, near miss and Hazard ID reporting, site inspections, monthly safety meetings, and daily Pre-Job meetings.
- Identifying and mitigating safety hazards
- Electronic logbooks, permits, and federal driving requirements
- 3 experiences in both equipment and end dump
Licenses & Certifications
- Drivers Licence (Class 1)
- First Aid, H2S and CSO is a must
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Strong Customer Services
- Solid Work Ethic
- Extended Health Care Critical Illness
- Dental Care Life Insurance
- Matching RSP
- A fun, fast paced work environment with exciting and innovative projects
- Flexibility, growth, challenging, highly rewarding and a company that cares!